Our clients trust us with their name and reputation – and consumers trust us to deliver a product that is consistent in quality, and of course safe and delicious!
We take this responsibility very seriously, and our number one commitment is to the safety and quality of our products.
Our state of the art production facility operates at the highest standards of sanitation, food safety and manufacturing integrity.
Our team of certified food technologists closely monitors all aspects of production and supplier compliance.
- ISO 22000 (HACCP)
- BRC Global Standard Food, Classification: AA+
- Organic certification accordance with Reg. (EC) 834/2007
- Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA) 4pillar
Highest quality raw materials from reliable sources are the foundation of all our products.
We have developed a strong network of trusted, knowledgeable suppliers throughout all olive growing regions in Greece, and other regions for other key raw materials.
We maintain close relationships and invest significantly in supplier development, training them according to our standards, providing technical know-how, and collaborating on NPD, new technologies and sustainable practices.
Senior management personally manages the sourcing of all our olives and relationships with our key suppliers.
They are supported by our Technical Department who continually conduct supplier site audits and monitor qualifications and compliance.
We believe that it is our responsibility to contribute meaningfully to overall social and environmental welfare and sustainable growth.
PELOPAC is a member of SEDEX and undergoes annual SMETA 4 Pillar audits.
Our environmental and social responsibility programs focus on:
- Monitoring & reducing fuel, energy, water and material usage and waste
- Recycling cooling water and reclaiming brine in production
- Treating liquid waste
- Recycling metal, glass and paper waste
- Minimizing food waste
- Supporting educational institutions including Anatolia College and the American Farm School
- Donations to food banks and other charities
- Community support via “Network of Social Solidarity & Assistance” (sponsor) and “Cultural Society of Entrepreneurs of Northern Greece” (partner)